DataNumen Archive Repair(DARCR) (formerly Advanced Archive Repair) is an archive data recovery suite. It includes tools to recover data from corrupt or damaged RAR archives, Zip or SFX archives, Unix TAR archives, and CAB archives.
1. Support to repair all subtypes of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
2. Support to repair all subtypes of RAR archives.
3. Support to repair standard Unix TAR files.
4. Support to repair all version of Microsoft cabinet files, compressed with MSZIP, LZX and Quantum methods.
5. Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
6. Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
7. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
8. Support drag & drop operation.
9. Support command line parameters.
DataNumen Archive Repair is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
DataNumen Archive Repair (version 2.0) has a file size of 9.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 203 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.